Bohemian Belly Dance Training
The intensive workshop will include and is not limited to:
6 Hours of Class on Saturday, April 20th, 2013
• Introduction to BellaFuse technique and Bohemian Belly dance certification and it’s benefits
• The curriculum and why it works
• History of Belly dance (with required reading)
• Anatomy for dancers
• Intro to counting music and M.E. rhythms
• A lecture on belly dance in America today
6 Hours of Class on Sunday, April 21st, 2013
• What makes a good teacher
• Finding a place to teach
• Class room etiquette
• Nuts and bolts of running a successful business
• Staying motivated
• What’s next?
Enrolling in this workshop activates your membership into
the Bohemian Belly dance training program.
Membership offer you discounts on repeating certain training workshops.
Bohemian Belly Dance Teacher Training
Out of Workshop Requirements:
**Please note you must have a minimum of 3 years belly dance experience or meet the level 3 Bohemian Belly dance requirements to qualify for certification.
**Required reading: there will be 4 books you must read as a part of this curriculum.
There will be questions from them on the written test.
**You must observe/ participate in 10 hours of in class training (Beginner 1 technique) or the equivalent to become certified.
–VA students -Born 2 dance has a beginner 1 technique class starting March 18th, 2013.
–DC students- Epic is offering a beginner 1 technique starting April 4th, 2013.
– Out of town students- can do online classes and videos to fulfill this requirement.
Once you have attended the intensive and completed your in class (10 weeks) of beginner class
you are welcome to set up a testing time for the written and practical tests.
Please go to: www.Bellafuse.com for locations and times.
With your certification you get:
• A framed BellaFuse technique Beginner 1 level teaching certificate of achievement.
• A BellaFuse technique/ Bohemian Belly Dance instructor tank top.
• A comprehensive education geared specifically toward and tailored to teaching a safe and effective approach to tribal fusion belly dance.
• Exposure to how to “teach” dance to various shapes, sizes, ages and learning styles.
• A listing on Belladonna’s Bohemian Belly Dance web site as a certified Bellafuse /Bohemian Belly Dance Instructor.
• A letter of recommendation from Belladonna to add to your dance resume and present to potential studios/ locations.
• A discount on all marketing materials and your own web site (for quality control purposes it is required for you to maintain the Bohemian Belly Dance brand and work with Belladonna & Cielo Productions on all marketing materials and web sites, unless other wise specified).
And there is more!!
After you have completed your Beginner 1 technique certification you will have the opportunity to continue your education and keep your certification up to date, as well as the opportunity to take additional workshops in order to add higher levels to your teaching certification!